Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pondering. . .

I have wondered more in the past year, "is this my path in life, is this what I'm supposed to be doing in my life?" I've been working at the Post Office for a few months now and I like it. I work with several great people. (They all are great) I am even training at two other post offices in hopes that I can learn everything there is to know about the Post Office (at the local level). I guess I'm still struggling with the fact I miss my other job. I prayed for that job for two years, because I wanted a change, a challenge. I needed to live my life freely, without reservation, and to see the world. I ask myself now, why am I attatching my life with my job. I guess I inherited it, I don't work my jobs, I live them. I can't live my life through my jobs anymore, I need to live my life and have the job be an accessory. I guess my prayer was more for a drastic change in my life, than a new job. I have had more opportunities the past two years to be present in my life. I am sooo close to finishing school, I had the opportunity to attend the Emmaus Walk, be active in my church and church lifegroup. What more can I ask for... (beside being married and having children) :) Is this the path for my life? I don't know, I just need to live it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment