Saturday, June 27, 2009

What to say...

I am not sure where to begin... I am still waiting for word on my job (what's new). I am going to look around to find something since natural gas stocks bottomed out, I don' t think I will be back anytime soon. :(

Anyways, my Mamaw fell last week and broke her neck, it's her C1 vertibrae. Yes she is fine otherwise, she is still able to move her arms and legs. she will have a long road ahead of her, she'll be leaving the hospital soon to go to rehab.

I am still in my bible study class, we have moved on to Exodus last time I was there (two weeks ago) we were on the plauges. We have had many discussions on the plauges and in comparison to the movie "the 10 commandments". It's been funny how "hollywood" leaves things out and really plays up stuff.



more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment