Friday, March 20, 2009

So... I was told I need to blog more so here I am. I am glad spring is here, and the warm weather. I started attending Sunday school at my church, it’s called Foundation of Faith, we are studying (briefly) the books of the bible and who the major people are. It has been a lot of fun; we have started on Genesis and have been there for a few Sundays.

I also joined my church about a month ago; I had been attending for about 3 years and finally decided that being there is where I needed to be at. Randy is an excellent pastor and the church is a big church (about 400), but it’s not so large that you don’t know everyone or at least most of the people. Also, I have joined a life group at the church, or as Larry told me, you need a life (jokingly), we are reading a book on Heaven. I am really excited to be reading the book. I felt like I was missing something not having classes to take so being in this life group and the Sunday school class. I have figured out now (as much as I hated being in school as a kid) that I absolutely love learning and guess I will be taking classes for the rest of my life.

More Later…

No comments:

Post a Comment