Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ugh! Snow!

I am so glad the snow is melting. Don't get me wrong, I like the snow but I HATE driving in it. I wasn't able to get my car out of the driveway until Friday, and even then 337 was still a little treacherous. Our electricity went out Wednesday morning between 3 and 4 A. M. and we were without it until Thursday morning. Luckily we had a wood stove and dad had a small camp stove for coffee. We had sandwiches throughout the day and went to the Moose Lodge that night for dinner. We just needed to get out and eat a warm dinner and watch TV and visit with friends.

I am still waiting to get my start date for work, from what I know we have the contract but can’t get them to give us a date to start. I do know we are supposed to be in Pennsylvania and we’re about 1 ½ from NYC. YAY!!! I could not be more excited I plan to go visit some friends and go see the city as much as I can. I’ll keep you all posted….

No comments:

Post a Comment