Sunday, January 4, 2009

What a Year!

I thought I would start blogging to have something to do while I was on the road so the family can see what I am doing and see the pictures I take without sending 1000 emails to try to keep up. (Yes, I will still send emails but this will be easier)

I spent the first half of 2008 working at CVS pharmacy as a supervisor/photo tech, which I had been doing for 9 years when I left in June. I shoved school aside and decided to see the United States while I was working for McGEOugh Land Services, my cousin Pam and her Husband Sean's company. I spent from the middle of June to the middle of October in West Virginia. What a place to start out at, It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! It also started putting things in a little more perspective of what I need and what I can do without. I had to be able in a moment’s notice pack my stuff in my car and go to the next location, as I soon found out at the beginning of October when I had to pack my stuff up at my condo at Snowshoe Mountian and move to the great Holiday Inn Express in Lewisburg. (Awesome staff at the HIE) I also enjoyed seeing a lot of West Virginia while driving home every three weeks or so. I will be posting soon on my new location once it’s finalized, but I will be able to post comments and pictures for you all to see.


Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! It is a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!! It will be a lot easier to keep track of you now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sandy! i just found your blog! i'll be keeping up with you now!

    ReplyDelete